ARRANGEMENTS OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Exercise of witchcraft, possession and supply of instruments of witchcraft, and advice or threats as to the use of witchcraft an offence.
4. Accusation of witchcraft.
6. Abetting and attempts.
7. Employing or soliciting the use of witchcraft or the instruments of witchcraft.
8. District Commissioners may order persons practising witchcraft to reside in certain places.
9. Penalties incurred under other laws not excluded.
THE WITCHCRAFT ACT
An Act to provide for the punishment of witchcraft and of certain acts connected therewith.
[28th December, 1928]
33 of 1928
25 of 1935
45 of 1956
Act No. 12 of 1998
This Act may be cited as the Witchcraft Act.
In this Act unless the context otherwise requires–
"court" includes a local court as defined in the Magistrates Courts Act *;
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.