ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Liability of transferees of businesses.
4. Contents of notices of intended transfers.
5. Right of transferee to indemnity.
6. Contractual liability not affected.
7. Registrar-General may prescribe newspapers.
THE TRANSFER OF BUSINESSES (PROTECTION OF CREDITORS) ACT
An Act to protect creditors on the transfer of businesses.
[28th February, 1958]
Ord. No. 5 of 1958
[R.L. Cap. 398]
Act No. 7 of 1976
This Act may be cited as the Transfer of Businesses (Protection of Creditors) Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.