ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Establishment of the Company.
4. Objects and functions of the Company.
5. Vesting of assets and liabilities of the Bank.
6. The transition.
7. Provisions regarding employees of the Banks.
8. [Repeal of Act No. 20 of 1970.]
THE TANZANIA INVESTMENT BANK (REPEAL AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS) ACT
An Act to repeal the Tanzania Investment Bank Act, 1970, and to provide for the transitional period.
[1st July, 2001]
Act No. 17 of 2001
This Act may be cited as the Tanzania Investment Bank (Repeal and Transitional Provisions) Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.