ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Applicable procedure in the establishment of Regions, Districts, etc.
4. Notice of intention to establish Regions, Districts, etc.
5. Notice of intention to establish Region, District, etc., to be published.
6. Regions, Districts, etc., to be established by Proclamation.
7. Proclamation to be laid before the National Assembly.
8. Existing Regions and Districts to continue.
THE REGIONS AND DISTRICTS (ESTABLISHMENT PROCEDURE) ACT
An Act to provide for the procedure to divide the United Republic into administrative Regions and Districts and for connected purposes.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.