ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Offence and penalty for gaming or fighting animals and birds in public place.
4. Penalty for keeping or managing gaming house or furnishing money for gaming.
5. Penalty for playing in common gaming house.
6. Powers of magistrates.
7. Presumption if gaming instruments are found.
9. Disposal of instruments after conviction.
THE PREVENTION OF GAMBLING ACT
An Act for the prevention of common gambling houses and of gambling in public places.
[28th December, 1928]
Ord. No. 28 of 1928
R.L. Cap. 19
This Act may be cited as the Gambling Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.