ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
PRESIDENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND AFFAIRS
2. Signification of Orders.
3. Advisory Committee on the Prerogative of Mercy.
4. Honours and awards.
5. Civil proceedings in High Court only.
6. Civil proceedings in personal capacity.
7. Other civil proceedings.
8. Immunity from arrest and from process to compel appearance of President.
9. Service of process generally in State House and other official residence.
THE HOUSEHOLD OF THE PRESIDENT, VICE-PRESIDENT AND THE PRIME MINISTER
10. Expenses of President's household.
10A. Expenses for the Vice-President's household.
10B. Expenses for Prime Minister's household.
11. [Amendment of R.L. Cap. 1.]
THE PRESIDENTIAL AFFAIRS ACT
An Act to provide for certain matters relating to the functions and offices of the President, Vice-President and the Prime Minister.
[9th December, 1962]
C.A. Act No. 4 of 1962
R.L. Cap. 502
10 of 1980
26 of 1980
10 of 2001
PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (ss 1-2)
This Act may be cited as the Presidential Affairs Act.
In this Act unless the context requires otherwise–
"President" means the President of the United Republic;
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.