ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
THE PLANNING COMMISSION
3. Establishment of Commission.
4. Composition of Commission.
5. Functions of the Commission.
6. Powers of Commission.
7. Commission to maintain collaboration.
ADMINISTRATION IN GENERAL
8. Appointment of Secretary.
9. Appointment of Deputy Secretaries.
10. Appointment of employees.
11. Appointment of Committee.
12. Power to call for information.
13. Commission to hold consultations.
15. [Repeal of Act No. 19 of 1982 and dissolution of the National Consultative Economic and Planning Council.]
THE PLANNING COMMISSION ACT
An Act to establish a Planning Commission; to provide for its membership and to specify its functions; and to provide for related matters.
[1st March, 1989]
[1st July, 1989 * ]
Act No. 11 of 1989
PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (ss 1-2)
(1) This Act may be cited as the Planning Commission Act.
(2) [Omitted: Commencement date.]
(3) [Omitted: Spent.]
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires–
"Chairman" means the Chairman of the Commission;
"Commission" means the Planning Commission established by section 3;
"member" means member of the Commission;
"Secretary" means the Secretary appointed under section 8.
THE PLANNING COMMISSION (ss 3-7)
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.