ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
THE PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES COMMISSION
5. The Parliamentary Services Commission.
6. Tenure of office of Commissioners.
7. Functions of the Commission.
THE PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE
8. Establishment of the Service.
9. Parliamentary Service Scheme.
10. Powers of Commission in relation to the Service.
FINANCIAL AND MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
11. Funds of the National Assembly.
12. Financial provisions.
13. Salaries and allowances, etc.
15. Annual report.
16. Proceedings and business.
17. When Parliament dissolved.
19. Transitional provisions.
THE PARLIAMENTARY SERVICES COMMISSION ACT
An Act to establish the Parliamentary Service and a Parliamentary Services Commission, and to provide for matters connected to them.
[1st July, 1997]
Act No. 14 of 1997
PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (ss 1-4)
This Act may be cited as the Parliamentary Services Commission Act.
This Act shall be read as one with the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania *.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.