ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Authority to administer oaths and affirmations.
4. Persons who may be required to make oath or affirmation.
5. Forms of oaths and affirmations.
6. Power of court to tender certain oaths.
7. A party may offer to be bound by certain oaths or affirmations.
9. Irregularity not to affect validity of an oath.
10. Statutory declaration to be in the prescribed form.
11. Power to take statutory declarations.
THE OATHS AND STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ACT
An Act to make provision for the administration of oaths and affirmations in judicial proceedings and for statutory declarations.
[1st May, 1967]
[G.N. No. 132 of 1967]
Act No. 59 of 1966
PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (ss 1-2)
This Act may be cited as the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.