ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Salaries of Ministers and Members of Parliament.
4. Holder may opt for a higher salary.
5. Allowances of Ministers.
6. Allowances of Members of Parliament.
7. President may review salaries and allowances.
8. Charge and payment of salaries and allowances.
THE MINISTERS AND MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT (SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES) ACT
An Act to make provision for the salaries and allowances to be paid to the holders of the offices of Vice-President, Prime Minister, Minister, Minister of State, Deputy Minister and Member of Parliament.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.