ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Provision of free legal aid.
4. Remuneration of advocate assigned to accused.
5. Expenses incurred by advocate.
6. Delegation of powers by Chief Justice.
8. [Repeal of R.L. Cap. 21.]
THE LEGAL AID (CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS) ACT
An Act to provide for the rendering of free legal aid in criminal proceedings involving indigent persons.
[1st July, 1969]
[G.N. No. 166 of 1969]
21 of 1969
19 of 1992
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.