ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
6. Tenure of office.
7. Functions of the Commission.
8. Commission to act independently.
9. Commission to regulate its procedure.
10. Role of Minister.
12. Staff of the Commission.
PROCEDURE OF THE COMMISSION
14. Meetings of the Commission.
16. Decision of the Commission.
18. Minutes of proceedings.
20. Financial year.
21. Accounts and audit.
22. Allowances and remuneration.
THE JOINT FINANCE COMMISSION ACT
An Act to provide for the composition of, functions and procedure of the Joint Finance Commission and for connected matters.
[3rd March, 2003]
[G.N. No. 143 of 2003]
Act No. 14 1996
PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (ss 1-3)
This Act may be cited as the Joint Finance Commission Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.