ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
4. Power to control movement of timber.
5. Prohibition of export of timber without export certificate.
6. Restriction on export.
7. Maintenance of timber.
8. Power to cancel certificate in case of bad handling or storage in transit.
9. Prohibition of issue of false export certificate.
GRADING AND MARKING
10. Authorisation of graders.
11. Inspection of timber.
12. Prohibition of marking by unauthorised person.
13. Conservator of Forests may require particulars of export of timber.
14. Offences and penalties.
15. Appeal to Conservator of Forests.
16. Appeal to Minister.
THE EXPORT OF TIMBER ACT 1
An Act to provide for the control of export of timber and its inspection, grading, marketing and handling in transit.
[1st January, 1952]
Ord. No. 9 of 1950
[R.L. Cap. 288]
PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS (ss 1-4)
This Act may be cited as the Export of Timber Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires–
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.