ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title.
3. Power to order destitute persons to find work.
4. Consequences of failure to find work.
5. Deportation of non-native destitute.
6. Enforcement of order to return to place of residence.
7. Place of detention.
8. Power of arrest.
9. Power of President to order release.
THE DESTITUTE PERSONS ACT
An Act to make provision for the control of destitute persons.
[19th January, 1923]
Ord. No. 1 of 1923
[R.L. Cap. 41]
This Act may be cited as the Destitute Persons Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.